PLEASE NOTE, FAT QUARTERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN THIS FABRIC
All fabrics are sold and priced per 25cm, for example ...
1 Unit ---> 0.25 Metres (Skinny Cut)
2 Units ---> 0.5 Metres
3 Units ---> 0.75 Metres
4 Units ---> 1 Metre
Purchases of more than 1 Unit will be cut as a continuous length.
- COTTON POPLIN 140gsm - A lovely light-medium weight woven Cotton base.
- COTTON SATEEN 130gsm - A super soft & silky lightweight woven base made with 100% Cotton. It has a lovely, smooth, lustrous finish, with less creasing that regular Cotton, thanks to the tight satin weave.
- COTTON SATEEN 150gsm - A soft & silky medium woven base made with 100% Cotton. It has a lovely, smooth, lustrous finish, with less creasing than regular Cotton, thanks to the tight satin weave.
- COTTON LYCRA 220gsm - A lovely, soft medium-weight Knit with 4-way stretch. Perfect for all-year wear! 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex.
- BAMBOO LYCRA 220gsm - A deliciously, buttery soft, lightweight Knit with 4-way stretch. Created using natural fibre. 95% Bamboo / 5% Spandex.
- FRENCH TERRY 260gsm - A gorgeous, soft medium-weight Knit with 4-way stretch. The top has a Cotton Lycra finish whereas the underside has small loops. Perfect for warmer clothing, it can also be used all-year round as a sturdier knit base. 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex.
- SWIM LYCRA 220gsm - A soft & stretchy base with an SPF50+ rating. Perfect for Swim and Dance wear. 84% Polyester / 16% Spandex.
Width - 150cm approx.
* Please note, every endeavour is taken to ensure colours are as accurate as possible, however there may be variance due to changes in the printing process or individual monitor screens. Colours may also present differently on different bases, due to varying levels/ability of colour absorption.
* Any glitter effects are printed - not actual glitter.
* Scaled photo = inches
* Dress & Skorts created by Little Seren using Bamboo Lycra 220gsm
* Dress created by Grace_Winters_Wonderland, using French Terry 260gsm
* Playsuit created by Matilda & Marlowe
* Jumper created by Matilda & Marlowe